Those of you who eagerly wanted to try out the new Lollipop update now have the chance to do so by downloading and installing one of F4k's unofficial builds.
The update improves stability and performance and also includes some enhancements and a few new features such as:
- Support for multiple SIM cards
- Device Protection - your lost or stolen device will remain locked until you sign in with your Google account - even if someone resets your device to factory settings. It will only be available on phones and tablets that will come shipped with Android 5.1 in addition to Nexus 6 and Nexus 9
- High Definition voice calling
- Take control of your WiFi networks and paired Bluetooth devices directly from Quick Settings
Download CM12.1:GT-I9190 - Click here.
GT-I9192 - Click here.
GT-I9195 - Click here.
Gapps - Click here.
- Download the rom zip file according to your model from the above download link to your sdcard
- Download the Gapps package in order to have Google apps
- Power off your phone, boot into CWM Recovery by holding Volume up + Home + Power keys simultaneously
- Choose wipe data
- Choose install zip
- Choose choose zip from /storage/sdcard/1/ (choose zip from external sdcard for older recoveries)
- Choose the rom zip file then choose Yes to confirm
- After rom has been installed, again choose choose zip from /storage/sdcard/1/ (choose zip from external sdcard for older recoveries)
- This time flash the gapps zip file
- After you are done, go back and choose reboot system now
Image credits: officialandroid.blogspot.com